First trip to New York with 2 Adults, 2 Children 13 & 16. We arrived at 11pm and greeted so warmly. Luggage taken to our room (509) on the 5Th floor. Two double beds, separate lounge room and bathroom. We went straight out to Time Square. OMG its just round the corner from the hotel. We could not believe the location. My girls were so excited that all the shops (especially forever21) were open so late at night (until 2am). We headed back to the hotel to level 2 for a hot chocolate and a muffin. How easy it all is at this very clean, well run hotel. All the staff are dressed immaculately. The beds were so comfortable, warm and our room was so quiet. We ate at Tony's one night and got take away three times it was so delicious and reasonable. Our trip was for 6 nights and it definitely wasn't long enough. New York and the Casablanca we miss you. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel
- Casablanca Hotel New York City
- Casablanca Hotel New York
- Casablanca New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the magic of Times Square just steps from our door, and then escape from it all at this oasis of hospitality, The Casablanca Hotel. Guests are welcome to unwind in Rick’s Cafe with complimentary refreshments 24 hours a day, including the Library Hotel Collection’s signature Continental Breakfast Buffet each morning, wine and cheese receptions each evening from 5PM-8PM, and coffee, tea, cookies and fruit served throughout the day. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and bottled water is provided daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casablanca Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.