My boyfriend and I just returned from our stay at the Casablanca and are already talking about our next trip! There is a reason this place is so highly rated. The Casablanca is a sweet retreat within the busy city.
Breakfast runs until 10 AM and a daily Happy Hour from 5-8 PM. There is 24 hour concierge and the on-site manager even provides you with their cell number! Just ask and you shall receive.
It was great to take advantage of the Happy Hour and rest our feet after a long day of walking before heading back out into the city.
The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful stay. From refilling our ice bucket and the nightly turn-down service we were very well taken care of.
You couldn’t ask for a better location or more accomodating staff. Thank you for the wonderful stay and we cant wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Hotel
- Casablanca Hotel New York City
- Casablanca Hotel New York
- Casablanca New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the magic of Times Square just steps from our door, and then escape from it all at this oasis of hospitality, The Casablanca Hotel. Guests are welcome to unwind in Rick’s Cafe with complimentary refreshments 24 hours a day, including the Library Hotel Collection’s signature Continental Breakfast Buffet each morning, wine and cheese receptions each evening from 5PM-8PM, and coffee, tea, cookies and fruit served throughout the day. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and bottled water is provided daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casablanca Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.