I stayed at the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge for one week and it was all very nice: we loved the breakfast (with bagels, muffins, waffles, yogurt, fruits, juices and lots more), the shower was very good and the bedroom recently renovated had a breathtaking view of the Manhattan Bridge and the skyscrappers of the Financial District!
The location was also very nice: 2 blocks from Grand Str. Subway station, at Chinatown with all the nice stores and also very near Little Italy, which has very nice restaurantes!
I recommend and would love to stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel New York City
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Manhattan Bridge hotel is ideally located in the Lower Eastside of New York City, providing easy access to all the best this area offers. Local points of interest like the Manhattan Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy, the New York City Financial District, Wall Street and Ground Zero are all within walking distance from this New York City, NY hotel. Additional attractions include: -Jacob K. Javits Convention Center -Broadway Theater District -Rockefeller Center -United Nations -Times Square New York is easy to explore thanks to this hotel's close proximity to subway and train stations. Countless entertainment venues, world-class shopping opportunities and unique eateries can be found in the vicinity. Free Parking available Only with our Park and Stay Package Only (oversize Vehicle additional charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.