Terrific location in the middle of the action in Times Square. Close to Broadway shows, the Port Authority bus station/subway station and Hell's Kitchen. Tons of stuff going on.
Free daily breakfast! And Mon-Thur, complimentary dinner food and wine and beer(!) at the hotel. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. A real oasis, bookending super-busy hardcore tourist work. :)
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the bell-staff (Nelson was our favorite), always with an encouraging word at the beginning of each morning, and a smile and a welcome back at the end of each afternoon. The concierge really knew her stuff, too!
The only drawbacks: 1) Food - no in-house restaurant or room service for late night eats. We got pretty lazy at night, so that would have been a real plus. But, hey, we were in the middle of Times Square, so it was never that tough to walk downstairs and across the street and find a burger or a sandwich. 2) Tough to sleep sometimes - street noise tough to keep out--but that's not the hotel's fault--and the blinds were not true "blackout" blinds, so we tended to wake up with the sun.
- Also Known As:
- Element New York Times Square West Hotel New York City
- Element New York Times Square West Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element New York times square west is an eco-friendly Manhattan boutique hotel near Times Square and Broadway. Our hotel has 2 meeting rooms, complimentary breakfast, free wifi, and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Element New York Times Square West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.