My husband and I spent 2 nights at this great Harlem B&B. We were really happy with the quality of the room, the fun location and the hospitality of our host, Georgia. She spent some time with us, giving us some tips on getting around and engaging in thoughtful conversation as well. We were able to get around the city easily on the subway. There is also a great restaurant down the street, several small stores and other conveniences. Our room on the 2nd floor was spacious, clean and comfy. Breakfast was excellent as well...nice pastries, yogurt cereal, etc. and interesting conversations with our fellow travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Mont Morris Hotel
- b&b Mont Morris
- Bed And Breakfast Mont Morris Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A bed and breakfast in a 1890s "New York City" Victorian-era Townhouse. Comfortable, trés stylish rooms. Location: tree-lined street in a less congested area of Manhattan. An unexpected surprise. Ideology: Value, comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places so you can book your Bed and Breakfast Mont Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.