Stayed at this Hotel for only 2 nights, business/pleasure trip. The Hotel was fantastic from all points of view, location, extremely helpful staff (especially the concierge), modern light rooms, good quality Egyptian cotton bed linen, the architecture of the building, etc.. They have a bar in the cellar, where they offer complimentary drinks from 5-6pm, Champagne, cocktails, etc.....
Wi-Fi is complimentary and signal reception is very good. Didn’t sample the breakfast, but is served in their restaurant on the ground floor. I think they even have a gym.
When I go back to NY, I will definitely be staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.