It is difficult to describe how GREAT our stay in the Bryant Park Hotel was. My husband and I have travelled and tried many hotels (and luxurious ones) around the world and in the US but we really only discovered what the words “services”, “ client-oriented” and “friendly staff” meant during our stay at the Bryant Park Hotel.
My husband and I stayed 7 nights in the hotel. We had booked the Bryant Park Hotel as we were getting married in New York City during that week. I was planning our wedding from abroad and so I immediately contacted the hotel to ask them for some help on transportation etc. Eric, the Entertainment Planner (he’s just G.R.E.A.T), responded to my e mails very quickly and was very helpful with everything I needed.
When we checked-in the front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The airplane company had lost one of our luggage (Do not ever put your wedding dress in a suitcase, I had mine as a carry-on thank god) and the staff at the hotel was very supportive.
The night when we arrived we had a bottle of Prosecco waiting for us in our room. This was such a thoughtful gesture!
Our first day we were busy with the last minute preparation for the wedding and we had a meeting with Eric to discuss all the details, cars from and to the ceremony, flowers, dress steaming etc. Eric and all the hotel staff was very helpful in providing me with everything I needed and just helped to make the days before the wedding stressless. Eric was of great help with ordering the flowers (and explaining to the florist what color was coral ( my theme color for my wedding)!).
On the day of the wedding, they were all so nice they contributed in making our special day perfect. When we came back from our wedding day, we had another Champagne bottle with a “Congratulations” balloon waiting for us in our room… PERFECT
On top of having the most perfect staff in any hotel in NYC (and I am not only speaking about looks!) it also has amazing amenities. I was shocked by how big the bathtub was and generally the bathroom, we loved the sound system and the bed, just to name a few. The hotel bar is great too and there is a happy hour with free drink for hotel guests as well (perfect after a long day a wedding preps).
The hotel is ideally located and we enjoyed our breakfasts in Bryant Park.
So what’s not to like? I you want to experience one of your most amazing travel experience you should stay at the Bryant Park hotel. We can’t wait to go back there for our wedding anniversary.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.