You can't beat the location. Especially when the bryant park rink and shops are open for the holidays. But the lobby is teeny tiny, so are the hallways and elevators (and not decorated at all) and the rooms are spacious but just white walls... They need color and art work. We stayed in room 1904, which was one of the few rooms with a terrace overlooking Bryant park and that was AMAZING. But I have stayed at the Plaza, Mandarin, Setai, Ritz Carlton, etc. and this ranked just under those hotels in my opinion. But the price was great for the location. And room service was SO good! I'd stay again, just don't agree with the hype that it's THE best.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park Hotel
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC’s Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon – Fri from 5 –6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms, impeccable service and complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights, The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.