First time in this NYC hotel. Excellent location. We walked to many sites, but cabs are available or subways close. Room was located on the inside corridor. No views, but also no street noise. Room was bigger than I expected. Bathrooms clean and neatly organized.
We appreciated the quiet of this hotel. Stayed over a weekend, which can be noisy. But not here. Got the sense you were in an isolated location. Very nice.
Didn't eat at the hotel. Too many places which were close.
Staff was probably the friendliest I have ever encountered. Anything we needed, they were there to help.
Would definately stay again and recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz Carlton New York
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York
- New York City Ritz-Carlton
- New York City Ritz
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Striking hotel with cosmopolitan elegance overlooking Central Park - Easy walking distance to famous Fifth Avenue shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.