For the first time in Manhattan I've been thoroughly picking the hotel myself, it was Helmsley and it was pretty decent. This time I completely relied on my travel agent, it turned out to be Mandarin Oriental and it was just astonishing!
I don't travel a lot thus try to have the best. This hotel is definitely the one. Great view, perfect location, professional stuff and various amenities located on the first floors in the Time Warner Center... I do recommend this place.
What I liked most of all is the thing that everything is new. It's a comparably new building, new furniture etc etc etc LOVED IT!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel New York City
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- Mandarin Oriental New York City
- Mandarin New York City
- New York City Mandarin
- New York City Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prestigious address in the heart of Manhattan, Mandarin Oriental, New York is New York City's most striking and sophisticated luxury hotel. The 248-room hotel located high atop the Time Warner Center complex offers breathtaking views of the skyline, Central Park and the Hudson River from its floor-to-ceiling windows. Amenities include the two-level, Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York and award-winning signature restaurant Asiate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.