Stayed here for a long weekend visit, we were very happy overall with our stay. The service was great, the rooms were nice - automatic dimable lights, ice left in the room every night, comfortable beds.
The only thing the weren't very impressed with was the restaurant. We went for breakfast 2 mornings, they service was impeccable but the food just barely average and not even close to being worth the $20-$30 price tag. We also visited the restaurant after a couple late nights out in town for a drink and we were happy with the service & drinks available.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Essex House Hotel
- Jumeirah Essex House Hotel New York City
- Jumeirah Essex Hotel
- Jumeirah Essex House
- Hotel Jumeirah Essex
- Jumeirah Essex
- Essex House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening its doors in 1931, the JW Marriott Essex House New York has served as an iconic Central Park hotel, delivering exceptional experiences for its guests. This New York luxury hotel welcomes you with contemporary guestrooms and suites – many affording views of Central Park – that offer distinctive amenities and the latest in technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Essex House New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.