First Visit to New York City. My daughter and I spent a whirlwind weekend (Friday until Monday) in New York. We absolutely loved it! We stayed at the Best Western Seaport Inn for 3 nights, and chose this hotel based on other reviews. We were not disappointed. Clean, quiet large room on the 5th floor. Great view of Brooklyn Bridge from our window. Douglas was our check in clerk, and he was very friendly, patient and extremely helpful with all of our many questions.
Very close walking distance to many areas of Downtown Manhattan. Great little Seaport across the street. Nice shops and restaurants very close by. We also booked a 48 hour hop on hop off bus tour. We had to take the subway to start our tour uptown. Fulton street subway less than 10 minute walk from hotel. We could then take advantage of the hop on hop off stop nearby for the remainder of that tour, but took the subway back later on from Times Square. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Seaport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.