Stayed in room 609 in April,big room with a nice comfortable big bed and room is clean and tiday and always cleaned on a daily basis to a good standard.
Only a 5 to 10 min to subway at columbus circus and very near central park so a good location to get arounf New York with a bus stop outside or very easy to get a yellow cab.
They have a very good concierge service that got us some good tickets for a couple of shows, they have a nice bar area but breakfast is nice but priced on high side cheaper outside hotel and there are quite a few places nearby staff are very helpfull, lifts are a little small sometimes you have to wait.
2nd visit to this hotel and will come back again
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.