It was my 2nd stay in this hotel, because I really enjoyed the first one (6 nights). Now, we just stayed there 2 nights. The location is good (near the Broadway, just about 5minutes walking, and near a metro station and Central Park). Times Square is about 15 minutes walking. By the way, you can find food shops (and more) open 24 hours. You can find a Sightseeing stop near the hotel (Gray Line service) and the distance to Times Square is short and good to walk (flat and enjoyable). The area seems to be very safe and the atmosphere near the hotel is very good.
The rooms are large, the beds are very large, the cleanliness is excellent, the service is very good and the Concierge staff is excellent. The rooms with internal view are less interesting than other ones (57th street view). The people of the reception is not friendly (very cold) and I did try them more than once.
In this hotel, I like to receive the news in the morning throug the journal distributed in the room, early in the morning. Now, we are a welcome message in the screen of the TV with our name: is kind.
In this hotel you can find all you need: hair dryer, coffee machine, safe box, etc. Is only missing a frigobar. Furthermore, high-speed Internet acess by wireless is offered free of charge. You can park your car in the garage and there are some option to take breakfast in the hotel but I didn't try them. The access is easy for disabled people.
The value for money is VERY INTERESTING.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn Midtown
- Holiday Inn New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.