My husband and I stayed here in September 2011, Our room was very small, basic and in need of being brought into the 21st century although it was kept clean and was very quiet except for the mega squeaky bed.
We jokingly said and agreed it reminded us of the Hollywood Tower of Terror as the bell hops at the door were dressed in a similar fashion and the corridors had the same art deco type of look.
All staff were friendly and polite.
The location of the hotel is second to none, It is a minute walk away from being in the middle of Times Square.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Hotel New York
- Edison Hotel
- Hotel Edison New York
- Hotel Edison
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional twenty-two-story hotel with Art Deco touches, situated in the heart of the theater district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Edison Hotel Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.