We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Grand Hyatt New York. The reviews before we went had bothered us a little and therefore we felt compelled to write this review based on our great experience! This is a very large busy hotel so its going to feel less personal than a smaller hotel, surely that's obvious!!
We were impressed with the lobby, the staff were always polite and helpful and the room was clean, well proportioned and we had no problem with the size of the bathroom! We stayed on the 19th floor and heard no external noise, sometimes we heard some noise from the corrider but that was just people coming back to their rooms in the evening. We also had absolutely no problems with housekeeping, making beds etc.
The only reason we have given it 4 stars is because there is no free wifi, which does seem a little odd when even Bryant Park (5 mins walk down 42nd Street) has its own free wifi. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay thoroughly, and would return.....
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.