Was in New York with 2 of my grown sons, for another son's graduation from Law School. Really didn't want to spend a lot on a hotel room, but that's not easily done in New York, especially if there are 3 people. We arrived at about 11am, our room was ready and they let us check in early... a full day to site see!! Price was very reasonable by New York standards. Room had a king bed and a sofa/futon type bed. Bed was heavenly and the maid sevice made up the sofa bed everyday so it was ready when we got back. Great view from our room, though I couldn't say what direction it was.
Room also had complimentary coffee maker, frig, microwave and safe; it had a hairdryer and iron/ironing board. While shopping for rooms in New York, I found that these types of ameneties are not the norm as room space is typically very small. Can't say enough about the hospitality: always pleasant, helpful and personable. No matter what time we got in(sometimes very late), there was always a pleasant person to great us. Hotel is close to EVERYTHING!!! About the only thing that could have made it any better would have been breakfast included. I will definately stay here again when in the BIg Apple.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.