Even if every one at the front desk commutes by automobile, each should be ready and knowledgeable to tell people how they can get around by buses, and where the bus stops and terminals are. I believe they confuse AMTRAK with Airport, two very different methods of travel. AMTRAK is downtown. It's easy to get to and from the AMTRAK station to the Wingate by SunMetro, but no one at the desk knew how. They think costly cabs are the only way to do it! That's not fair to guests who are trying to get the best value for their transportation buck! I spent $23 to take a cab. I could have taken a bus, just as easily, for about $1, but I found that out on my own, not from the desk staff, who were clueless.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Wingate By Wyndham El Paso Hotel
- Wingate El Paso
- Wingate Hotel El Paso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for both comfort and convenience, the Wingate by Wyndham El Paso offers modern amenities and deluxe accommodations with our spacious, smoke-free guestrooms and suites, tasteful décor, contemporary furnishings and cutting-edge, business class features. Our distinctive guestrooms and suites are equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access, premium communications capability, lighted work desks, a refrigerator, microwave, cable TV with premium channels, and plush bedding. Our choice suite rooms offer all of the comforts of our standard rooms, with the added luxury of comfortable sleeper sofas, garden tubs and separate areas for working and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.