This hotel has a great location, at the convention center, right next to Chinatown, 4 blocks from City Hall and 6 blocks from the Constitution Center and all of the Park Service buildings and attractions.
The rooms however are a bit tired. We were first given a nice, spacious corner room on 8 but the AC was broken so then they moved us to an interior view (we looked at the parking lot) room on 7 that had lots of dings and scratches in the paint and a terribly worn out bed on once side.
We did not use the nice looking pool or hot tub. The work out room looked nice with elliptical, treadmill, recumbent bike and free weights.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Ismael the bellman was very nice as was the rest of the front desk staff and the restaurant staff as well. The chef at the grill was very accommodating with our breakfast orders.
For location it can't be beat - for amenities it was good and for room comfort it was average to poor.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.