I had the opportunity to stay here for four nights recently and found it to be a very pleasant stay. The rooms are a bit small and maybe not as nice as some of the other B and B's in the area but the prices were in line with the service and quality. One big plus is parking is assigned for each unit which in the little town of Gettysburg is a big deal. Also quite convenient to the tourist shops and restuarants in the southeast side of town. Also very quiet at night. All in all I enjoyed the location and it was a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Gettystown Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Gettystown Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettystown Hotel
- Dobbin House Tavern Hotel
- Historic Dobbin Tavern Gettystown House
- Historic Dobbin House Tavern Gettysburg