Maybe an "Address"? Why was there an address? Maybe because of a battle? My wife and I stayed at this Comfort Suites in December 2011 when we visited Gettysburg to visit the memorials, the site of the address, the battlefield, and so on. When we were at breakfast in the hotel, we heard someone say to her travel companion, "Did you look out the window this morning? We're next to a freaking cemetery." Here's the deal, and I don't mean to offend anyone but the whole place is a burial ground. You're visiting a community that is the site of the bloodiest/deadliest battle in the Western Hemisphere. If you want to go to an amusement park or some outlet malls, you have plenty of choices. If you want to visit an area that is absolutely part of the history and fabric of America, visit Gettysburg. If you do, then this is a fine choice for a hotel. It's clean, the rooms are spacious, and it is remarkably close to the national park and the Soldiers' National Cemetery.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gettysburg newest hotel. Closest hotel to the National Park Visitor Center and next to National cemetery. Hotel guest enjoys complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast consisting egg and meat. Wireless Wi Fi throughout the building. Spacious test-fully furnished accommodations and great professional staff to please every guest.Beautiful Lincoln Ballroom seats up-to 200 is ideal for meetings, seminars, weddings,receptions, reunions or any family events. Large spacious parking area can accommodate tour buses very comfortably., ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.