We loved our stay at this motel. Extremely clean. We stayed in the middle building where the pool is located and were on the 2nd floor. I prefer interior hallways and liked that this building was secure - you used your room card to open the door. The balcony was not shared so that was nice too. The breakfast was adequate though I'm not a mcmuffin fan and that was the hot stuff that was offered. The coffee was excellent and there was enough other stuff to choose from to satisfy my breakfast needs. The ladies there work very hard keeping everything replenished and, as there were many tour buses, that was constant. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone. The outside pool wasn't open yet but looked very inviting. Only complaint was the smell of the indoor pool when you entered our building.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Hotel
- Quality Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY ON THE EDGE - Park your car and walk to the battlefield, museums, attractions, shops, restaurants and ghost stories. In 1863 the three day Battle of Gettysburg involved 170,000 Americans. Today the battlefield is a National Park with 6,000 acres, 1,300 monuments and thirty-two miles of scenic avenues. Walk to where Lincoln delivered his immortal Gettysburg Address or step on a tour bus to the battlefield, the Eisenhower Farm or even Washington, D.C. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Gettysburg Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.