We were very happy at this hotel. It was our first visit to Boston and the outlandish prices forced us out of the main part of the city and we ended up here, reserving without having much of a sense of what the area was like. The neighborhood may not be my first choice compared to others in the area, but it was more than fine, just the same, lively and agreeable. Proximity to the train was great; the ride into town was short.
The staff was terrific, the room corporate in its character, but comfortable, well equipped and well maintained. The courtyard was pleasant, too. My one complaint is that the AC was cranked up to uncomfortable levels in the lobby, but that probably bothers me far more than most.
I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Boston Brookline Hotel Brookline
- Courtyard Boston Brookline Hotel
- Courtyard Brookline
- Brookline Marriott
- Brookline Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes from downtown Boston, the Courtyard Brookline, MA, hotel is a custom-designed, eight-story hotel located in the Coolidge Corner area of Brookline, MA. Guests of our hotel will enjoy our state-of-the-art lobby, renovated guest rooms featuring complimentary Wi-Fi and flexible space to work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Boston Brookline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.