The room, Tap Room, and Dining Room were all excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful. A welcome reprieve after a few days of camping in the cold rain in the Park.
- Also Known As:
- Belton Chalet Hotel
- Belton Chalet West Glacier
- Belton Chalet Hotel West Glacier
- Belton Chalet West Glacier, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 1910 National Historic Landmark hotel built by James J. and Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway. After being closed for fifty years, the property underwent a three-year restoration completed in 1999 and is now a National Historic Landmark. The Belton Chalet was the first chalet built for Glacier Park and the park’s first winter headquarters. Belton Chalet, family owned, once again welcomes guest from across the world. Thank you for being our guest and a part of our history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belton Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.