The walls were paper thin, and the continental breakfast was "meh" at best. We were about 3 rooms down from the lobby on the 2nd floor and were woken up at 5:30 am by staff talking loudly and banging around (near the breakfast area maybe?). Requested a room with a view of Lake Powell, and they did a good job of putting us on the correct side of the hotel, but the view itself was completely lacking. The internet was also not working for the first few hours we were checked in. Someone called about it while we were checking in and I heard the front desk woman tell the caller "Hmm... it should be working. No one else has called about this being a problem." I called about 20 minutes later reporting the same thing and received the same response. Absolutely no attempt at resolution.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arizona Hotel Page
- Best Western Arizona Hotel
- Best Western Page
- Page Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is beautifully perched on top of Manson Mesa overlooking spectacular Glen Canyon Dam. See the start of Lake Powell backed by Glen Canyon Dam and towered over by majestic sandstone buttes. Relax in our lobby or soak in our hot tub while enjoying amazing Arizona sunset views.Hotel features Free Wi-Fi, Large parking, and heated pool and hot tub. Come stay with us for a memorable stay in Page/Lake Powell, Arizona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Best Western, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN View of Lake Powell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.