I was part of a wedding party who very foolishly trusted the guidance of Grandover's wedding coordinator/event planner, the security of the resort, and, quite possibly, the integrity of the staff.
Prior to being announced at the reception, our wedding party was led into a small side room by Grandover's wedding coordinator/event planner. Assuming that our belongings would be secure while we participated in the reception, we were quite upset to find all of our bags stolen at the night's end.
While we were foolishly mistrusting, the hotel staff was discourteously unsympathetic. The hotel management refused to compensate us in any way for our losses and distress.
In fact, to even receive a returned phone call from the general manager, I had to leave three phone message and send an email. Four days after my initial contact attempt, the manager returned my call and said, "I know you left me messages, and I did not respond intentionally. I thought you would not appreciate my response."
Want customer service?
Book yourself a room somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Grandover Hotel
- Grandover Resort Conference Center
- Grandover Hotel Greensboro
- Grandover Greensboro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the North Carolina Foothills is the Grandover Resort, a picturesque resort with 247 guestrooms, Spa at Grandover and two 18-hole championship golf courses. Indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, tennis, fitness center, restaurants and lobby bars. We are the perfect choice for meetings or conferences with our flexible meeting space, on-site catering, audio & visual, and much more for you to have a successful meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Grandover Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.