I loved, loved, loved, loved this place. We had two blissful days here and I could happily have stayed another month. I'm sure it is a bit pricier than other options in the area, but it is still incredibly reasonable for what you get. I had the best meal of my life here...the khmer lemongrass soup and the fried pork ribs...stunningly delicious. The staff is sweet as can be, our room was super spacious, our private veranda had a ridiculous view, the massage was heavenly, the pool...oh, the pool! Divine! I just cannot say enough about this hotel. I loved every minute, every detail. One of the most special places I have ever visited. I so hope I can get back there someday. Be sure to take the 10 minute walk down the hill to the crab market. our coconut curry crab lunch was otherwordly. Really, we traveled across Asia on this trip and the Veranda meal and that crab curry was the best food we had anywhere. Run, don't walk to this incredibly special place!
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Natural Hotel Kep
- Veranda Natural Hotel
- Veranda Natural Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIDDEN below Kep National Park overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, Phu Quoc Island (Vietnam) and Bokor Mountain, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: beauty, tranquility and great food. Here, just a few hours from Phnom Penh airport, you feel light years away from the crowds, ready to experience the true Kep in its entire splendor. The retreat presents a unique concept with raised wooden walkways made of stones and wood connecting all our private bungalows in the resort. Visit some of the area’s most iconic attractions or find your own hidden gems. Or maybe just lounge by one of the biggest salt-water pools in Kep, enjoying views of natural surroundings including uncounted exotic fruit trees as the tropical breeze carries fragrances from nearby flowers from the wild mountains. Welcome to Veranda Natural Resort - enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Veranda Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.