During a month in Kerala we spent 5 nights with Motty and Lali. It remains a true highlight of our visit. Motty was superb at arranging trips in the backwaters, and transport to take us around Alleppey and nearby places. Lali provided us with delicious food, and taught us to cook recipes which we have since used successfully at home. The accomodation was spacious, interesting and spotless. A real gem! We cannot praise their welcome and attention enough, and would highly recommend a stay with Motty and Lali on a visit to Kerala.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.