What a wonderful time we had at Bali Eco Stay. Nestled in the hillside, surrounded by lush tropical forest and the best nature can provide. John, Cath and the team have done an outstanding job including cute as a button traditional bungalows set amongst the trees and bubbling stream, the beautiful relaxing Balinese day beds on the verandahs overlooking the rice paddies and hillside, the romantic four poster bed with mosquito net canopy and the open-roofed bathroom with the view of the trees, the stone walls and the flowering orchids. A little slice of heaven. Food was glorious. Our friends took us on a trek through the rice paddies and surrounding fields - and we rewarded with a fantastic peek at local life and rural villages. Had a very professional and relaxing massage - at a great price. If you want a holiday in peaceful surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of coastal Bali - this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel Tabanan
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Hotel
- Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows Tabanan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Eco Stay, for those who would like to escape to a rich local culture, with stunning organic rice fields & spectacular views, mountain fed streams and cascading waterfall. Three uniquely crafted private bungalows set in paradise. Nourishing and sumptuous organic meals.This is a place for you to… Unwind… Get Inspired… Be Rejuvenated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bali Eco Stay Rice Water Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.