We spent three nights at this glorious property and we were sad to leave. We were pleasantly surprised by the amount of privacy and quiet spaces you can enjoy at this large hotel. The tables and loungers by the pool are well spaced and the bales facing the ocean create such a sense of calm. Looking at the ocean waves crashing on the Tanah Lot temple is really magical and you get a sense of the special place you are sharing with the people of Bali. What a great way to start your day...having breakfast outside facing the temple.
The staff are genuinely happy to see you, recognize and remember your preferences. That is impressive given the number of people there. This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at! I would highly recommend you use the concierge - they are proud of their job and are very good at it. Whether you are staying on site, looking for things to do, they are very helpful.
The food was good and I would recommend the pool grill for dinner. Nice ambiance with the lit candles all around the place, including floating candles. The local musicians were fun - don't expect professionals, but these guys have heart! The buffet breakfast was a little frustrating with other guests pushing, and I would have liked to have the option of a la carte.
We felt the rooms were exceptional - we upgraded with a privilege membership to GHA, but both were beautifully appointed. The spa experience was also outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.