My wife and I traveled from Arizona and spent 2 nights at the Concourse. We chose to stay in the Governor's Club, and were not disappointed. The room was fantastic, had an amazing view of the Capitol Building and the "square". Having access to the Club is a big bonus and well worth the additional room cost. All the staff in the Club were very friendly and helpful. We do not travel back to Wisconsin much, but being able to call the Concourse our home base for a few days made it very special.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.