We had a beautiful five day stay with Kevin and Wendy. Felt like we were visiting with old friends. The rooms are delightfully decorated in a homey / comfy style. Clean as a whistle, with all the amenities you could want. The best breakfast, fabulous recommendations from our hosts and quiet privacy when you want it, or engaging conversation when you want that too. The perfect location is a block and 1/2 from the ferry that takes you into the center of town. I will return in a heartbeat and have already recommended it to friends.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less