In an excellent location in the French Quarter to explore everything the area has to offer on foot including the terminal for river cruises on the famous steamboat 'Nachez' and Bourbon Street which comes alive at night.
The hotel has maintained its character during a recent refurbishment and offers quality, clean accomodation at affordable prices. The small outside pool and patio an added bonus though NOLA was very cold when we were there on the run up to Mardi Gras.
The only downside is the breakfast area and what is on offer. Machine ( though acceptable) coffee, cereals, pastries and toast.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.