Just had a week at the hotel, our 5th trip there. Had a great time as usual, the staff are always friendly and it just feels very comfortable there. The location is great, just about in the middle of the 3 lifts. we went with Crystal Ski this time (we have also made our own way once), the price is pretty reasonable for the hotel and resort. The food is very good, the breakfast has a lot of choice and the evening salad bar as part of dinner is a favourite for my wife, you get a choice of main courses and there is a Farmers Buffet on one evening. The drinks prices in the hotel are reasonable (and in the resort generally, anything is cheap after France and Switzerland earlier in the season!). We had sunny weather and the hotels sets up tables and chairs outside the bar, perfect people watching spot with a beer! We always ask for a quiet room and the owner has always managed to find us one so noise has not been a problem for us.
- Also Known As:
- Berger`s Sporthotel Hotel Saalbach
- Berger`s Sporthotel Hotel
- Bergers Sporthotel Saalbach
- Bergers Sporthotel Hotel Saalbach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Berger's Sporthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.