Just stayed one night! The motel is only a few miles from the North (main) entrance of Joshua Tree National Park. The room was cozy and quiet. The motel was very charming and the grounds were also well-maintained. We didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked like a nice place to relax. Even though our stay was short, it beat staying at a chain hotel, and made our time in the desert very enjoyable.
The only drawback had nothing to do with the motel, but the town of Twentynine Palms seemed quite economically depressed. I'm not sure why this is given the prime location to Joshua Tree NP.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel
- Harmony Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Harmony Motel Twentynine Palms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony has been a haven and welcome surprise to many travelers over the years. When you arrive for your stay, you will understand why the Harmony is the perfect location for both artistic inspiration and dramatic visual beauty. Original works appear in the rooms and on the grounds. In some cases, the artwork is inseparable from the location - a creation that becomes the decor of the room. All our rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is only allowed on the patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Harmony Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.