Certain staff there was very rude to the baseball team that I was staying with, especially the manager. If you're on a trip you want to relax and have fun, we were told to keep quiet all the time including at the pool and we had approx kids with us. We were spoken to in a rude manner and the police were called on us because the kids were being loud. This was no good experience because if you're paying $700 for a 4 night stay with no service at all. At this place you had to wash your own towels and if you used a pool towel you are told to take it to your room and wash it then return it, this is a resort/hotel if you're on vacation your here to relax not do laundry. There is only one elevator and 4 flights of stairs, we had an elderly woman who had to walk up the stairs because it was closer to our room and they didn't even offer to give a room lower to the ground floor. Never in my entire life have I ever been to such a place where they offer no service and no noise is allowed even at a pool. I WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE, even if the prices may seem low the service is not exceptionable.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.