We arrived after midnight and were greeted with a friendly and welcoming smile. Although it was way past the normal person's bed time, the gentleman checking us in took his time to help us with our rates since we were staying for a long period of time. He also was very helpful with giving us some suggestions for a REALLY late night bite to eat before we retired for the night.
The room is a little small, but was fine for my husband and me. We were able to hear the people above us walking around which was disruptive at times. The parking lot was a little small as well, but it was fine for our full size rental car. The location was good, it was easy to access the I-5 for both directions and was just a short drive away from all the main Seattle attractions. We visited to watch our cousin play football for UW so we frequented the University District which is in close distance as well.
Over all, we had a very pleasant stay. I would have given them an EXCELLENT rating if it wasn't for the noise of the people walking above us. My husband and I will definitely be staying here again in our future visits to Seattle.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Inn And Suites Seattle
- Comfort Inn Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Inn
- Best Western Evergreen Inn
- Comfort Inn Hotel Seattle
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.