This was our second stay at this resort. Great open grounds, well kept and fantastic views. Here you certainly get your money's worth. Staff is friendly and forthcoming. Food is delicious. Although the rooms are not luxurious and can use some upgrading, they are clean and one finds what one needs. The resort offers lots of activities, yet all is low key, and does not interfere with the tranquility we were looking for. Yet, the evening entertainment is somewhat "boring" and there is not much going on for teen-agers at night. It seems that the hotel has cut down on staff and overall expenses, compared to last year, however also this year we enjoyed our stay there, and think it is the best resort on Crete.
- Also Known As:
- Kalimera Kriti Hotel Village Sissi
- Kalimera Kriti Hotel Village
- Kalimera Kriti Resort Village
- Kalimera Kriti Hotel Village Resort Sissi, Crete
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Kalimera Kriti Hotel Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.