We've had 2 visits to the Hilton Garden Inn in the last 2 months. The staff are very courteous starting with the valet parking. The front desk staff are prompt, courteous and friendly. The rooms are generous with space and have high ceilings. If you are looking for a quiet room with little street noise, request an interior high floor room. The morning coffee at the cafe/right off the elevator was great! They have a shuttle service if you need a ride to a close by locale. They were courteous to give me a ride to the local Rite Aid to get some cough drops when I woke up with a sore throat. I will definitely go back and stay when I need a hotel for Richmond/VCU visits!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the state of Virginia, and the Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown, located in the heart of historic downtown Richmond. This premiere hotel is located within minutes of I-95 and I-64, across the street from the Greater Richmond Convention Center, two blocks from the Richmond Coliseum, and the National Theater, and next door to Richmond Center Stage. Formerly the beloved Miller & Rhoads Department Store, the original marble floors and restored millwork grace the lobby, providing our guests with a combination of historic charm, southern hospitality and modern amenities. This spacious and inviting Hilton Garden Inn hotel is an easy choice for the discerning traveler and for families who are looking for a place they can feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Richmond Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.