Not a bad hotel as hotels go, but too pricy for what you get. Small rooms, poorly aired, noisy if you open the window. The hyoer modern bath is fun but I suspect you get fed up with it if you stay more than one night. Food in restaurant isnt to bad but again expensive and pretentious for a 3 star hotel. Staff are welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Luxembourg Sud
- Ibis Luxembourg Sud Livange
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Luxembourg Sud hotel is located in Livange, a southern suburb, 8 km from the centre of Luxembourg and 10 km from the international airport. Only 3 km from the only leisure park and the fairytale Grand-Duché, the hotel has 105 air-conditioned rooms. It also has a restaurant, a bar with a terrace serving light meals and snacks 24/24, 2 meeting rooms and free private outdoor parking. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Luxembourg Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.