We have just came back fro a horrendous All Inclusive 2 weeks ( Aug 28th to11th September 2012 ). Due to flight delays we arrived at the hotel at 05.30 in the morning, and after the lengthy check in scenario including giving credit card details, we were not even of offered a cup of coffee. We requested a room with a sea view, we recieved a view of the other side of the hotel and flat roof, with a partial view of the sea. This hotel we would rate as a 1* trying to be 2*. We found this hotel very annoying in that we paid for All Inclusive, but anyone can walk in off of the street and use the pool and hotel, what is the point of All Inclusive. The food we found was bland,lacked variety and in most cases inedible, but fine if you like Burgers,Sausages and Brussel Sprouts for 2weeks,(Thank God for Kiddies Corner) and the choice for All Inclusive was deplorable, and having to eat in a dining room with no AC is quite uncomfortable. I was most disappointed in the entertainment as this was very basic and dated. Be prepared to go to bed early as the balcony lights go out at 11.30 and the TV has only Sky News of True Movies. Dont leave anything valuable lying around in your room as we found to our cost as the hotel charge for safes. Be prepared to pay for pool towels in this hotel which is not the norm for All Inclusive hotels. Our holiday cost a lot more as we had to eat out and find alternative entertainment most of the time. We tried to discuss our concerns with the Guest Services Manager and the Food and Beverage Manger of the hotel but that fell on deaf ears. As an All Inclusive hotel this is one we certainly not recommend, compared to others we have been to, this hotel has a lot to learn and should cater for paying guests instead of trying to get money out of them. Tried this hotel once never again.
- Also Known As:
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Hotel
- Suncrest Hotel Qawra
- Seashells Resort At Suncrest Malta/Qawra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seashells Resort at Suncrest is located directly on the seafront overlooking the picturesque bay of Qawra. The hotel is located in a stunning location, just few minutes away from various entertainment facilities. It has superb facilities and offers a friendly atmosphere. It is the right place for families with children that are looking for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Seashells Resort at Suncrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.