My husband and I have been going to the Woodstock Inn and Resort once a year for the past three years. It is by far our favorite winter get-away. The service is amazing- Jonathan the concierge is beyond helpful and has so many great ideas. The town is lovely and there is so much to see, do, and eat. Our favorite place to eat in town for dinner is The Prince and the Pauper- everyone is so nice and the food is delicious. We also love going to The Creamery for breakfast, the omelet is huge and their homemade meats are delicious.
Our favorite part of the resort if by far the spa. They totally outdid themselves with the renovations- truly outstanding. Every single one of the services is done professionally and luxuriously. My husband and I both agree that the deep tissue massages we received two weeks ago were the best we have had- ever, anywhere in the world. Our favorite part is the outdoor hot tub and sauna, which in the winter is just perfection. try grabbing lunch at the Spa after your service, the food is spectacular.
If you want to eat at the resort Red Rooster is a must. It is consistently great, the service is flawless and the ambience is lovely.
We cannot wait to go back again next year for our annual road-trip!
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Woodstock Resort
- Woodstock Inn Vermont
- Woodstock Inn And Resort Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large and luxurious traditional Vermont inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Woodstock Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.