I just returned from spending Easter weekend with my two college-aged children at the St. Regis. I chose this hotel based on the photos on the website! This beautiful hotel far surpasses the photographs! We were so welcomed, pampered, and relaxed that we only left the hotel to go out to dinner one evening and to church on Sunday. This hotel escalates from excellent to exceptional due to the most outstanding staff that I have ever seen. From the doorman, front desk, concierge, restaurant staff, bartenders, and housekeeping - EVERYONE was attentive, personable, and professional. We felt like special guests visiting our own family. This is a level of service attained by very few hotels! There is something for everyone here. We enjoyed everything from poolside cocktails, breakfast in the Astor Court, a fireside dinner and room service to afternoon tea. All of our meals were delicious, and Easter brunch was absolutely exquisite! It was our first time visiting Atlanta, and we barely saw the city. This hotel is just too enchanting to leave! I cannot wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- The St Regis Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.