I used my points to book this hotel for a one night stay for a quick family get-a-way. It's in a perfect location for downtown ATL. You're right near Cetennial Park and the Georgia Aquarium, which is the reason for the trip. We got a king room on the 10th floor. The room is very modern, nicely decorated with a huge bathroom. The hotel was very quiet, which is good so our 3-year-old slept thru the night. The only downside $25 a day for valet parking. Also be aware the parking around Atlanta will cost you. We met some friends at a restaurant in Midtown, we put some money in the meter not really thinking they would be checked. We had 58 minutes on the meter, we were at the restaurant for 1 1/2 and came back to a $25 ticket for expired meter!!! Most cities don't enforce paying meters at night, but be warned Atlanta does.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Atlanta Downtown offers guests a unique boutique style lodging experience in the energetic heart of the city. Take advantage of our complimentary WiFi throughout and find plenty of space to work and relax in our inviting guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.