First, when we walked in, the rep was on a personal call. Also, she showed him another price online that was less $30 less than what he quoted. He wouldn't honor it. Then, when we walked in the room, it was fine. But, one hour later, the bathroom was flooded with water leaking from the toilet. When I called, he offered to give me another room, but I had to come to the office to get the key. When I went down to get it, it was raining cats and dogs. He gave me a room on the other side of the property. So, I had to pack back up and move in the rain. I asked if I could stay anywhere more convenient due to the weather, but he said nothing else was available. Mind you, as I walked in the rain, I saw 3 vacant rooms. Finally I settled in the other room and went to sleep. The bed was ok, but the bedding is rough and had crumbs in between the sheets. The next morning, I called to request late check out, and the Jamaican lady said they didn't honor late checkout and I had to be out in 30 minutes, which was 11:30am. I asked could I leave at noon, but was not allowed. For $89 dollars, I'll be at the Westin next time.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Atlanta/Perimeter Hotel
- Homestead Atlanta/Perimeter Hotel Atlanta
- Homestead Atlanta Perimeter
- Homestead Studio Suite Atlanta Perimeter
- Homestead Atlanta
- Extended Stay America Atlanta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.