We arrived at this hotel after a very long drive with a 3 year old and a 1 year old and needless to say....we were ready to relax. The front desk clerks and hotel staff were top notch!!! I cant say enough about Miss Nita; she was the BEST!!! We were booked for 2 king suites next door to each other and to my delight, that is exactly what we got. So often at hotels, you will book one thing and end up with something completely different. When we arrived in the room, i was expecting a large room with a bed, sleeper sofa, and a desk. Much to my suprise, this room was a true suite!!! We actually had a living area and a separate bedroom. Paying $89 per night, i never expected the room to be that nice. The rooms were clean, the hotel was clean, the staff was nice....who could ask for anything more.
I will say that as with life, this hotel was not perfect. I had an issue with a room key (no big deal really!!!), the breakfast was a little early for my taste and we were not able to get downstairs to it but 3 times in a week long stay, and the hot tub was a lttle dirty. The hot tub was probably dirty because at the beginning of the week the hotel was crawling with teenage boy baseball players and during the week the hotel was crawling with teenage rugby players staying for a rugby camp nearby. It did not really bother me though because i have a hot tub at home if i really want to get in one.
There is not anywhere you will find that will be absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that has a need for a nice convinient place to stay in atlanta and wants to do so for a reasonable price. 6 nights and 2 king suites was less than $1200 and you cant beat that. One standard room in some of the downtown hotels would have been more than that for 6 nights.
I am pretty picky about where i stay and so is my mother. She stayed in one room with my 3 year old and my husband and i stayed in the other one with our 1 year old. She liked it so much that she told my dad that this is where they will stay the next time they go to atlanta (and they go twice a year or so) to see a ballgame.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Hotel Atlanta
- Wingate By Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Hotel
- Wingate Atlanta Galleria Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- • A great value, the Wingate by Wyndham is a highly bundled product that offers a great value for every dollar spent. • A hotel that recognizes each guest as a valued customer. • Our rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated comfortable and exudes a welcoming atmosphere. • Spacious suites offering privacy with separate living and sleeping areas. • Each room comes fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. • Iron, Ironing board, & safe. • Remote controlled televisions & on demand movies. • Free High - Speed Internet access in every room and suite, and Wireless internet throughout the building • Two phones with voice mail. • Free local calls. • Daily complimentary Hot Breakfast to start your day. • Complimentary USA today news paper delivered to your room every morning. • Recreational options featuring indoor swimming and hot tub and exercise room. • On site laundry facility at this location. • 24 – Hour Business center, equipped with Telephone, Computer, Fax machine and Copier. • Earn Points or Miles with Wyndham rewards. • Complimentary Shuttle service within a 3 mile radius. • Meeting facilities ideal for groups up to 160 people at this location. • Guest satisfaction guaranteed with our unconditional Assurance Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.