My husband and I returned yesterday from two weeks at the Majestic Apartments. Frankly we were disappointed. We were put into a ground floor apartment to start with which we refused immediately and were moved to the third floor. Accommodation is very basic. We had no problem with that as we have stayed in other places in Icemeler, however what was the real killer was the unbelievable stench from the sewerage drain that permeated our bathroom. Mostly late at night and early hours of the morning. We reported it to Jimmy the Manager, but whether anything was done about it we do not know. Other than this which was periodic our apartment on the third floor with balconies front and back with sun on both was fine (301). Staff were friendly and always polite, food was absolutely fine and towels etc... changed on a daily basis. The other great disadvantage was without aircon which we always find disturbing, we left our doors open at night and due to the very close proximity of the apartments directly behind us, suffered a great deal of noise at the bar until 5/6 in the morning some nights. Other natural noise disturbances, which became source of joking to each other, what on earth could come next? Cockerals, dogs barking, dustman collecting nightly, and other sounds ie.. one night soundS like an army marching down the road!!! All in all we knew what we were expecting apart from that stench!
This alone will prevent our return.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Apartments Hotel Icmeler
- Majestic Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel rooms has modern furnishings, including kitchen with fridge, shower \ WC and all balconies have a pool view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Majestic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.