Not a lot to look at from the outside, but nice lobby and friendly staff. Resturant has good food for the price, great waiters. how ever room 901 had a great veiw from the balcony, but tv's are not flat screen and using the coffee maker is quite a problem plugging in to a power strip. The beds were very uncomfortable, it was the first time in my life when I got out of bed with a sever back ache. My wife also said she did not sleep well in the other bed.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.