Stayed two nights over Thanksgiving weekend in a 2 bedroom unit. You get it all at Beaver Brook. Only 2-3 miles from downtown Estes Park - much closer than properties on Fall River. Very close to Rocky Mtn Natl Park entrance. Has everything inside you could need - full kitchen, dining area, laundry room, living room with flat screen tv and gas fireplace, 2 large bedrooms (one king, one queen), 1.5 baths, and a rear patio/deck with table and chairs. Both bedrooms and full bath are upstairs. Prior to check-in, property mgmt called and upgraded us from creek view to river view - normally a $30 bump in rate.
Since Beaver Brook is fairly new (opened in summer 08), there was plenty of vacancy. Property was quiet and we never saw another guest, just a car or two parked in front of their unit. There is a nice stone walkway along the river. Also, a large deck on the river with chairs. The grounds are mostly flat, very easy to walk, and accessible for those with needs. Across the street is a small restaurant/bar - The Rock Inn - serving dinner and drinks.
Overall, a great stay at a new Estes Park condo. We will certainly return and recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel Estes Park
- Beaver Brook On The River Hotel
- Beaver Brook On The River Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Brook on the River in Estes Park, CO is a new luxury condominium rental property offering 17 tastefully furnished studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units. Each condominium unit is fully furnished for your home-away-from-home. Beaver Brook on the River is only five minutes to the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less