My wife, son and I stayed in the Fall River Cabin for a family wedding and had a great time. The cabin was clean and comfortable, but could have used the space better, especially with 3 people in there. Very small closet and bathroom, so clothes, toiletries, and suite cases were everywhere. We did have a private hot tub which was great for my son and also relaxing for my wife and I. The property itself is very nice and the staff was outstanding. They provide golf carts which you can call to get service around the property (although there was no phone in the cabin and cell service is spotty.) Great location for a wedding and since they have everything from luxury suites to cabins to ecomony motel rooms you can accommodate a wide variety of budgets for the guests.
- Also Known As:
- Della Terra Mountain Chateau Hotel
- Della Terra Mountain Chateau Hotel Estes Park
- Della Terra Mountain Chateau Estes Park, CO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Della Terra offers fourteen luxury suites featuring fireplaces and private balconies with hot tubs, a lodge room with three-sided stone fireplace and waterfall, private spa treatment room, dry heat sauna, styling salon, espresso bar, library and theater room. ... more less